Holland America Cruises Currently Sailing
- Koningsdam – currently sailing
- Nieuw Amsterdam – currently sailing
- Eurodam – currently sailing
- Rotterdam – currently sailing
- Nieuw Statendam - currently sailing
- Zuiderdam - currently sailing
- Noordam resumes March 14, 2022
- Zaandam resumes on May 12, 2022
- Oosterdam resumes May 1, 2022 from Mediterranean
- Volendam resumes May 1, 2022
- Westerdam resumes May 8, 2022 from Alaska
Cruises affected by this pause in operation are:
- Volendam: departures through November 10, 2021 & 2022 Grand South America and Antarctica voyages
- Rotterdam: departures through November 5, 2021
We have made the decision to cancel our early 2022 Grand Voyages which has resulted in additional deployment changes and we must cancel select sailings, as follows:
- Volendam departures from March 19 to April 16, 2022
- Zuiderdam departures from December 15 to December 29, 2022
- Zaandam's December 20, 2022 sailing
- Koningsdam departures from January 31 to March 18, 2023
Holland America Line is closely following the protocol set forth by the CDC, and is preparing ships and implementing procedures to meet all requirements for approval to sail following the pause.
In the most recent update Holland America is now giving you 3 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) move to a future sailing 2) accept a Future Cruise Credit, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1 (Move to a Future Sailing) - If you are currently booked on the canceled Europe departures you will be able to rebook on an equivalent cruise in 2022 at the 2021 fare – with all cash and Future Cruise Credit (FCC) funds moved to the new booking.
Option 2 (Future Cruise Credit)– You can select a Future Cruise Credits (FCC), equal to 110% of the amount deposited (up to the base cruise fare amount) on the booking.
- The Future Cruise Credits may be used to book sailings departing through December 31, 2022.
Option 3 (Refund) – Request a full refund of monies paid to Holland America Line.
- The amount received by Holland America Line in excess of the base cruise fare can be transferred to a new booking or will be refunded to the method of payment used for the original purchase.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.
Satisfy your wanderlust by booking early with American Airlines Cruises to lock in the cruise of your dreams at the absolute lowest price. Book your next cruise today!