American Queen Steamboat Health & Safety Protocols
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- Pre-Cruise Covid-19 testing is no longer required or provided on all vessels.
Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- COVID-19 vaccination is no longer required for all guests and crew for all sailings.
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Masks are optional for guests and crew onboard including the embarkation process and while riding our shore excursion motor coaches.
- Mask are required for those symptomatic guests and crew awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- State and local municipalities may implement mask requirements.
Can I get off the ship at port?
American Queen Voyages have always taken great care to provide a carefully planned, personalized experience ashore. With small ship capacities, and even small excursion groups, shore excursions will be able to continue in an enjoyable manner.
Things to know:
- Liquid hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the motorcoach doors for all guests.
- Masks are optional on shore excursion motorcoaches.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.
The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with American Airlines Cruises. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers. Call us at 800-811-1454 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.