Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Sailings Embarking now through October 31, 2023:
- Viking requires all guests and crew to be up to date in their immunization against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to travel. In order to sail with Viking, proof of COVID-19 vaccinations—including booster dose (if eligible)—must be provided at time of boarding.
- Sailings Embarking Nov. 1, 2023, or later:
- COVID vaccination is recommended but not required
- Some countries visited may have vaccine requirements for entry and it’s a guest responsibility to verify before travel
- Viking recommends that vaccinated guests should still bring their proof of vaccination when they travel
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- Viking highly recommends, but no longer requires, a pre-departure COVID-19 test—unless one is required by the destination.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.
The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with American Airlines Cruises. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers. Call us at 800-811-1454 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.