While we continue to work closely with the CDC to refine our new health and safety protocols, it will take some time to bring our Crew back on board and prepare our ships to welcome Guests once again. Therefore, it is necessary for us to cancel Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder, and Disney Magic departures in the US through August 2021.
The impacted sailings include:
- Disney Dream departures through 8/6/21
- Disney Fantasy departures through 8/28/21
- Disney Wonder departures through 9/19/21
- Disney Magic departures in the U.S. through 11/4/21
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently approved our application to conduct a simulation cruise aboard the Disney Dream on June 29. This is an important next step toward our gradual and responsible resumption of service in U.S. waters.
Affected guests and travel professionals will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.
What’s the Offer
- Guests who have paid their reservation in full have the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022, or a full refund.
- The credit has automatically been added to the account and can be applied as a payment option when booking a new reservation online.
- The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Standard prevailing rates apply and guests are responsible for any balance due after the FCC has been applied.
- If the guest is not able to use the FCC, they will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings.
- Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC.
- Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
- The FCC is only valid for sailings departing on or before September 30, 2022.