You get more when you book with American Airlines Cruises instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying Celebrity Cruise Line offers, plus all of the Captain's Club benefits. Book your next Celebrity cruise today!
Call us at 800-259-5642 of you need help to find the perfect cruise.
Celebrity's Future Cruise Credit (FCC) is credit that you can use for your next Celebrity cruise. Instead of getting the amount refunded to your credit card, you may be issued a certificate you can use towards your next Celebrity sailing. You can redeem any FCC by calling us!
The amount of your FCC is calculated based on the cruise fare that was paid, minus taxes, fees, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, plus additional purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations and how to use them.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
How long to redeem the FCC?
- FCCs must be redeemed by December 31, 2022 or within one year from the original sailing date, whichever is later.
- Please note that Cruise with Confidence FCCs cannot be redeemed on the sailing where it was previously issued.
- Only future sail dates qualify for FCC redemption.
What if there is a difference between the FCC issued for my cancellation and what I want to book next?
- If the new cruise fare on new booking exceeds the value of your FCC, you are responsible for the difference.
- If the new cruise fare is lower than the value of the FCC, the remaining funds will continue to be available on the initial FCC until the FCC balance is zero.
What if a FCC was used to pay for my existing cruise, and now I want to change to Cruise with Confidence?
- If a Future Cruise Credit was used to pay for either all or a portion of your existing reservation, all funds will be combined into one FCC. The value of the original FCC will now be added to the new FCC at 100% of its original value, plus the addition of any amount paid. Regardless of the original FCC’s expiration date, the new FCC is valid through December 31, 2022, at which time all unused funds will expire, for sailings departing on or before December 31, 2022.
Can I use the Future Cruise Credit across multiple itineraries, or does it have to be used for a single booking?
- Yes, your Future Cruise Credit may be used across multiple itineraries if there is a remaining balance after initial use. Any remaining funds on the FCC will continue to be available until the FCC balance is zero.
How is the value of my client’s Future Cruise Credit determined?
- Your Future Cruise Credit will be reflective of the Cruise fare (Cruise + Non-commissionable Cruise Fare) amount paid, less taxes & fees. Refundable Air booked through Flights by Celebrity, Pre/Post Hotels, transfers, etc. will be refunded to the original form of payment.
If I don’t want a Future Cruise Credit and simply wish to cancel for a refund, what are my options?
- If you do not opt-in to receive a Cruise with Confidence FCC, the cancellation policy tied to your reservation at the time of booking will continue to apply. This means that, if you cancel prior to the final payment due date, we will refund any payments we received toward the cruise fare except for any non-refundable deposits. If you cancel after the final payment due date, you will be subject to cancellation charges as determined by the cancellation schedule for your booking.
What happens if there is a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit (FCC) issued for my cancelation and what I want to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the value of your FCC, you will be responsible for the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the value of the FCC, the remaining funds will continue to be available on the initial FCC until the FCC expires or the balance is zero, whichever occurs first.
Are Future Cruise Credits interchangeable between Royal Caribbean Group’s cruise brands?
- No. Future Cruise Credits acquired through the Cruise with Confidence program can only be redeemed on the cruise brand with which you made the booking you cancelled.
American Airlines Cruises has the largest selection of Celebrity Cruise deals for all of the popular destinations! Book your Celebrity cruise today!
You get more when you book with American Airlines Cruises with exclusive AAdvantage member benefits, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 800-259-5642 or book online at American Airlines Cruises today.