The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with American Airlines Cruises. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers. Call us at 800-811-1454 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Oceania's Travelers Assurance Program is no longer active in 2022, but you do have options if you test positive for COVID pre trip.
Will I be issued a refund if I am denied entry to the country where the voyage originates (port of embarkation)?
If guests, members of their parties, and others traveling with them are denied entry due to a positive COVID-19 test within 2 weeks of their sail date, they will be entitled to either a refund or a Future Cruise Credit (“FCC”) for the amount paid.
- All refund requests must be made within 90 days of the date guests are denied entry to the country, or they will be entitled to a Future Cruise Credit.
- To apply for a refund, please contact our Guest Relations Department.
- If a guest is denied entry due to non-compliance with travel requirements and/or health and safety protocols, a refund will not be provided.
What was the Traveler's Oceania’s Assurance Program?
Oceania’s Travelers Assurance Program was a temporary policy to give you confidence to plan your Oceania Cruises vacation during the beginning of COVID pandemic. This program was intended for guests who have paid in full and/or are in cancellation penalty.
It provided assurance in two important ways:
- The Travelers Assurance Program allowed new and existing bookings that were paid in full, and departing from 3/10/2020 through 9/30/2020 to cancel up to 48 hours from departure date and receive a 100% future cruise credit (FCC).
- Valid for all new reservations through April 30th for voyages departing from March 10, 2020 through September 30, 2020
- Up to the day of sailing if there is an Oceania Cruises promotion offering a better value, price, or amenity on the sail date booked, you can take advantage of the new offer.
- Future Cruise Credit is valid for redemption for one year from date of issue for travel departing no later than December 31, 2022.