Due to the recent introduction of onerous and prohibitive restrictions for entry into Argentina by sea, combined with ever-increasing travel challenges in the surrounding region, and extended port closures in Brazil, we regret to inform you that we are no longer able to operate Marina's planned itineraries for January and February 2022. The impacted voyages are January 8 and 28, and February 14 and 26, 2022.
To accommodate the re-scheduling of the drydock required to complete Nautica’s dramatic Re-inspiration, we unfortunately must cancel all currently scheduled voyages from October 6, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
- All guests will automatically receive a full refund of the cruise fare paid back to the form of original payment.
- If paid in full with credit card, they will receive a refund to their credit card.
- If they paid a portion with a Future Cruise Credit and the rest on a credit card, they will receive a new Future Cruise Credit for the amount used to pay towards this cruise and the rest will be refunded to their credit card.
- If they paid 100% with a Future Cruise Credit, they will receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.
- The Future Cruise Credits will have a book and sail by date of December 31, 2022.
- For guests who made independent air arrangements, Oceania Cruises will reimburse up to $300 per guest for airline change fees or fare differentials.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.
Satisfy your wanderlust by booking early with American Airlines Cruises to lock in the cruise of your dreams at the absolute lowest price. Book your next cruise today!