Cunard Sailings Return to Service
- Queen Mary 2 - Currently Sailing
Cunard has had to make a series of additional cancellations:
- Queen Elizabeth's canceling departures from February 20 to May 17, 2022
- Queen Victoria's resume sailing April 23, 2022.
What are my options?
Future Cruise Credits:
- All guests booked on the paused voyages will be credited with a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) worth 100% of monies paid towards cruise fare. You will also receive an additional FCC worth 25% of their standard deposit amount. The exception would be guests with bookings that are automatically being moved from Queen Victoria to Queen Elizabeth.
- We have extended the expiration dates of selected FCCs. All FCCs related to paused voyages will have a book by date of September 30, 2022.
- If you had made a booking which has now been canceled by this extension of our pause in operations using an FCC from a previously canceled voyage, you will receive the same value of that FCC back to their World Club account. If you had paid any additional monies towards their voyage fare, we will turn that amount received into a 100% FCC.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.
Satisfy your wanderlust by booking early with American Airlines Cruises to lock in the cruise of your dreams at the absolute lowest price. Book your next cruise today!