Windstar Cruises has announced it is extending its suspension:
We have made the decision to postpone our resumption of operations from May to June 2021. We will re-start cruise operations in a phased manner with the initial cruises having reduced guest occupancy, some modified itineraries, and enhanced health and safety protocols. New timeline for resumption of operations:
Our yachts will resume sailing on these dates:
- Star Breeze – June 19, 2021 – Caribbean
- Wind Star – June 19, 2021 – Mediterranean
- Wind Spirit – July 15, 2021 – Tahiti
- Wind Surf – August 8, 2021 – Mediterranean
- Star Legend – September 4, 2021 – Northern Europe
- Star Pride – November 3, 2021 – Caribbean
In connection with this cancellation, we are offering a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) valued at 125% of monies paid to Windstar Cruises.
- Guests will have 24 months from the issue date of the FCC to sail with their FCC.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.
Satisfy your wanderlust by booking early with American Airlines Cruises to lock in the cruise of your dreams at the absolute lowest price.