Unlock big savings up to 30% off + more on Carnival sailings with American Airlines Cruises with all the cruise line offers and more. American Airlines Cruises gives you exclusive bonus offers for free with every booking. Book your next Carnival Cruise and combine your VIFP loyalty benefits, plus our exclusive offer!
Call us at 800-259-5642 of you need help to find the perfect cruise.
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR COVID-19
If you or your travel companions assigned in the same stateroom test positive for COVID-19 within 5 days or less from the scheduled date of embarkation, you may elect to cancel your cruise booking within 24 hours of receiving the test result. Call your travel advisor immediately to notify Carnival of your cancellation.
To qualify for the FCC or refund, guest must
- Immediately notify your travel advisor of the cancellation (within 24 hours of receiving a positive COVID-19 test result) and no later than noon on the date of embarkation.
- Guests must also present a verified positive test result
- a laboratory test record
- digital certificate
- certificate, or healthcare record, which indicates
- full legal name
- date of birth
- type of test
- date and time sample was taken
- test result stating “POSITIVE”
- laboratory, testing site, and/or healthcare provider details.
- Handwritten test results and photographs of at home test results are not acceptable.
- Such results must be submitted to Carnival at email@example.com no later than 24 hours from the scheduled date of embarkation to qualify for an FCC or refund.
Any close contacts of a confirmed COVID-19 guest may travel if they are asymptomatic on embarkation day, test negative to an antigen test at embarkation and agree to additional testing up to 5 days from last exposure. Close contacts with a document of recovery are exempt from testing.
Guests who are denied embarkation or reboarding, or quarantined or disembarked during the voyage, due to a positive COVID-19 test result or who are suspected of having COVID-19, are entitled to an FCC or refund for the amount paid to Carnival in the event of a denial at embarkation or for the unused portion of your cruise fare in all other cases.
No shows and guests who fail to comply with the COVID-19 cancellation procedures above or the Carnival COVID-19 Guest Protocols in effect at the time of the cruise, shall not be entitled to an FCC, refund or compensation of any kind. Please refer to the Ticket Contract issued for your cruise for complete details.
All refund requests must be made within 5 days of the scheduled embarkation date or you will only be entitled to a Future Cruise Credit for the amount specified. Please contact your travel advisor to request your refund.