Arriving a day or more before your sailing means that you can enjoy the port city, and relax knowing that you have plenty of time before your cruise. Many cruise lines offer pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel options, or you may reserve a room on your own.
Articles in this section
- Are special rates available?
- How can I chat with a live agent
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- Why book with American Airline Cruises vs directly with cruise line?
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?