Most cruise lines have accessible options for guests with special needs. Although policies and accessibilities vary by cruise line and by ship but all cruise lines do their best to accommodate guests with special needs. It is strongly recommended that you advise your travel agent at the time of booking what the details are of your situation so that you can be best assisted.
Please notify your agent at the time of booking if any of the following special needs exist:
- Wheelchair needing pier assistance
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles for transfers
- Service Dog
- Large Print Material
- Cannot Ascend or Descend Steps
- Assistive Listening Device
- Portable Hearing Room Kit
- TTY (Teletypewriter)
- American Sign Language Interpreting
- Sign Language Interpreting Tactile
To request the cruise line's Medical Needs form, please call 1-800-288-6006.
To rent medical equipment, please visit: Special Needs at Sea.
You get more when you book with American Airlines Cruises with exclusive AAdvantage member benefits, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 800-259-5642 or book online at American Airlines Cruises today.