It is recommended that any medications be carried in your hand luggage in the original packaging. Be sure to bring an adequate supply, as certain medications may not be available on board or in port.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Do I need to alert the cruise line of my special medical needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?