All guests are required to attend the muster, or emergency/safety drill, before the ship is cleared for departure. The time and location of the drill(s) will be announced over the speaker system and via the TV. Shipboard staff are available to assist during the muster, and special arrangements can often be made to accommodate those with hearing, vision, or mobility issues.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Do I need to alert the cruise line of my special medical needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?