Cruise lines offer a variety of dining options, whether you're looking for a routine dining experience or a more flexible one.
- Traditional Dining provides a structured dining experience, where you dine with the same guests and same wait staff each night. Your seating choices include:
- Early Dining (6:00 – 6:30 pm)
- Late Dining (8:00 pm)
- My Time Dining offers seating anytime in the main dining room during open hours (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm). With this option, you arrive at your leisure and get seated at a different table each night, with different guests and waitstaff. This alternate style of dining offers flexibility, especially when traveling with children.
- Specialty Dining offers unique themes and cuisines such as Italian, Brazilian and Asian. Reservations are made directly with the cruise line, and a cover charge is required.
- Main Dining provides buffet style dining, featuring an endless number of options for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Get more than just miles on your next sailing with American Airlines Cruises. Now, you’ll earn Miles & Loyalty Points toward AAdvantage® status. The more Loyalty Points you earn, the sooner you’ll be able to achieve AAdvantage® Platinum® status — and the closer you’ll be enjoying complimentary upgrades and more on qualifying American Airlines flights. Each eligible AAdvantage® mile you earn on every booking gets you one (1) AAdvantage® Loyalty Point.
Call 800-259-5642 or book online at American Airlines Cruises today.