Prepaying gratuities on a cruise can be a great way to streamline your vacation experience and ensure that you don't have to worry about tipping at the end of your trip. Here are some reasons why you might want to consider prepaying your gratuities:
- Convenience: Prepaying your gratuities means that you won't have to worry about carrying cash or calculating tips throughout your trip. Instead, the gratuity charges will be automatically added to your account, and you can simply enjoy your vacation without any extra hassle.
- Budgeting: Prepaying your gratuities can also help you budget for your trip more effectively. Since you'll know exactly how much you'll be spending on tips, you can factor that into your overall vacation budget and avoid any surprises at the end of your trip.
- Staff Appreciation: By prepaying your gratuities, you can show your appreciation for the hardworking staff on your cruise. Cruise ship employees work long hours to ensure that passengers have a great vacation, and tipping is an important way to acknowledge their efforts.
- Avoiding Crowds: If you wait until the end of your cruise to tip, you may find yourself waiting in long lines at the customer service desk. By prepaying your gratuities, you can avoid this hassle and spend more time enjoying your vacation.
- Priority Service: Some cruise lines offer priority service to passengers who prepay their gratuities. This can include perks like priority boarding, restaurant reservations, and access to exclusive lounges and amenities.
Get more than just miles on your next sailing with American Airlines Cruises. Now, you’ll earn Miles & Loyalty Points toward AAdvantage® status. The more Loyalty Points you earn, the sooner you’ll be able to achieve AAdvantage® Platinum® status — and the closer you’ll be enjoying complimentary upgrades and more on qualifying American Airlines flights. Each eligible AAdvantage® mile you earn on every booking gets you one (1) AAdvantage® Loyalty Point.
Call 800-259-5642 or book online at American Airlines Cruises today.